-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mightyss

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
im looking for a 2dr valiant. prefer all years but 66(sorry they are just FUGLY).273, 318, auto or 4 spd, 7 1/4 is fine(actually prefered). im in ohio, will ship. dont want a rusted bondo buggy(done enough of those). whatcha got that ya wanna sell....if it looks cool to me, i could be interested...steve
email- [email protected]

wanted 1970-76 plymouth duster or 1970 to 76 dodge dart or dart sport rolling body not totally stripped out cars but no motor or tranny is better for me...no rust buckets either must be in 100 miles of south jersey..please send pictures to [email protected]

wanted 70to76 duster or dodge dart..heres what im looking for... im looking for a roller motor and tranny not needed... just dont want no rust buckets... or over price junk... please be in south jersey or philly or delaware... please snd picture to [email protected] with prices and location thank you

wanted 1970-76 plymouth duster or 1970 to 76 dodge dart or dart sport rolling body not totally stripped out cars but no motor or tranny is better for me...no rust buckets either must be in 100 miles of south jersey..please send pictures to [email protected]

Ricky, I see this is your first post to the list so welcome to FABO. One suggestion: You make want to start a separate thread in the cars wanted section since this might be considering hi-jacking somebody elses. Not a big deal - we know you are new here. Good luck with your search.

ok, im diggin the 60 valiants too. as they are only 4 doors, im up for 4 door "toads" too. ................spring has sprung, i need a valiant !

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back