Not open for further replies.

Michael Brisebois

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
My new project Mopar is a 62 D100 pickup.

It takes the "Hulk" to turn this wheel, though....and almost none of these came with power steering... I've looked hard to find one, with no luck. I bought a kit online and started a conversion, so when I die....one of my kids will want this truck.

After a lot of trouble getting the knuckle in, I'm now at the pump installation. I bought the 2,000psi pump, as required, but the mounting bracket is not provided. It's a 225ci engine and the Federal/TRW pump bracket doesn't fit the pump.

Attached is a pic of the pump and if someone has a bracket, knows how to install it, or knows what bracket that I should buy...Your help would be appreciated

pump.jpg

My new project Mopar is a 62 D100 pickup.

It takes the "Hulk" to turn this wheel, though....and almost none of these came with power steering... I've looked hard to find one, with no luck. I bought a kit online and started a conversion, so when I die....one of my kids will want this truck.

After a lot of trouble getting the knuckle in, I'm now at the pump installation. I bought the 2,000psi pump, as required, but the mounting bracket is not provided. It's a 225ci engine and the Federal/TRW pump bracket doesn't fit the pump.

Attached is a pic of the pump and if someone has a bracket, knows how to install it, or knows what bracket that I should buy...Your help would be appreciated

View attachment 1716029825

Not educated with early pumps etc but this is original power steering unit from my 61 Lancer with slant 6 engine if its what u need ??

20221009_183243.jpg

Appreciated, but this is the "federal" or TRW style. The Saginaw style is different and I'm now believing that it was never mounted to a 225.

My luck

But thanks anyway

i have an 87 d100 miser truck that i am parting out. it has p/s. i will try to get you a pic of it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back