[SOLD] WTB: 225 Slant Six engine (Midwest or Mopars In The Park)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72Dodge

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,

I'm looking for a 225 Slant 6 engine. I don't need accessories, manifolds etc, just the engine and head (long block).

Prefer a running, known good engine to replace my current 225 with, but let me know what you have. If you just have a block or just a head, will consider that too.

I have off of work the first week in June, so I could possibly drive within the midwest (WI, MI, IL, IA, MN, IN) to pick up, OR, I will be bringing a truck this Saturday to the Mopars In The Park show in Minnesota.

Free or cheap is good :) But let me know what you have.

EDIT: If needed, I could help pull it. I have a cherry picker. Assuming you're doing a V8 swap, I could help pop that in too, if you're ready to go, or if you're nearby so I could come back. Willing to work!

:burnout: :glasses7:

Thanks!

I have a 225 you can have if you come to York, NE to pick it up. It is complete except manifolds, but I do not know what shape it is in inside.

That's quite a bit farther than I can go, really need to keep this as close as possible to me here in WI. I only have a week off work, so don't want to spend more than a day total driving, or if I made a trip on a weekend, it definitely couldn't be that long of a trip.

I do appreciate the offer though, thank you very much!

Getting the hookup from Keith and fishypete this weekend. Thanks guys!

:cheers: :burnout:

If I need anything else I'll post up a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back