wtb 318 wide block 4bbr intake

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what a 318 "wide block" is. Do you have a part no. for the intake? I have a 4 bbl intake that I am sure we can deal on...
C

318 "wide block" is a poly motor. You might check over at the Yahoo 318 poly group.

Weiand made a single quad manifold for the old 318. Don't know if they still carry it or not. If you are feeling lucky give them a call @ 270-781-9741 9AM-4PM CST. That number will get you the Tech Line at Holley Group who owns Weiand now. Offenhauser has a dual quad for a 1955 Plymouth V8 which was a poly. It is set up for 2 Carter AFBs. Might want to check with them and see if it will work since they tend to leave a lot of relevant information out of their listings. Think they do that so Trey can talk to people on the phone. They are real proud of it though ($$$). Their web site is www.offyparts.com. Hope this helps.

I see there is some on e-bag one is aluminum and the other is a cast iron.

grumpuscreature is right they are pricy the MOPAR 318 Polysphere intake cast iron 4 barrell has 10 bids and three days to go and is up to $199
and the aluminum one is up to $330 with two days to go.

Speaking of poly motors a friend has a factory 318 poly "dual-quad" set-up stock intake,and the carbs. have been rebuilt comes with the linkage too..any idea what its worth???...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back