WTB: 340 Windage Tray & Mounting Hardware...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got at least 1 windage tray that Leanna powder coated for me - no hardware though. Bought the hardware at the Nats from Mancini's last year for another engine.

A case of beer to the guy or gal who makes an avitar of a wolfdawg biting those kitties and dropping blobs of fur in his stool.

$50.00 everything you need shipped. Tray, main cap bolts, and small bolts to hold it on to the main cap bolts. Paypal only include address. Steve

Yes they do...but my project is bleeding money, so I would prefer to spend a little less money if I can.

If I don't come up with anything by next Monday then Summit wins.

Paul

...and I wasn't trying to be funny. Sometimes people don't think about it cause not everybody stocks Mopar stuff.

Here is whats coming to ya today. Thanks Steve

Attachments

• DSCF2635.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 87
  • DSCF2636.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 89
  • DSCF2637.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 98
Wondering if you recieved it keep me posted.
Thats the same dog on my avatar. He came from an Ohio kill shelter. He was skinny on the avatar he is now 140 lbs. I fostered him for a pa shelter that rescued him, He bonded with me and I adopted him. He follows me where ever I go. If I leave the house without him he waits at the end of the driveway for me.. I forgot to close the car window at the Grossary store and he was waiting for me at the Exit. When I came out sitting with two older guys that were amazed by how Big and freindly he was. His name was and still is Marmaduke, My wife hates him and he will not listen to her or my daughters at all. I think thats why I like him so much. If I throw a ball for our Jack Russle "Waldo" he will bring the ball and Waldo back.

Steve,
Yep I got it...with the holiday weekend I am behind on my correspondence.

Looks great and should do the trick...thank you very, very much.

Sounds like your dog is a keeper!

Thanks again,
Paul

Wondering if you recieved it keep me posted.
Thats the same dog on my avatar. He came from an Ohio kill shelter. He was skinny on the avatar he is now 140 lbs. I fostered him for a pa shelter that rescued him, He bonded with me and I adopted him. He follows me where ever I go. If I leave the house without him he waits at the end of the driveway for me.. I forgot to close the car window at the Grossary store and he was waiting for me at the Exit. When I came out sitting with two older guys that were amazed by how Big and freindly he was. His name was and still is Marmaduke, My wife hates him and he will not listen to her or my daughters at all. I think thats why I like him so much. If I throw a ball for our Jack Russle "Waldo" he will bring the ball and Waldo back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back