-
Status
Not open for further replies.

lvd2340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to purchase a 225 Slant Six A-Body 63 to 69, must be a 2dr no 4dr's or convertibles. 67-69 Valiant preferred, frame & torsion bar mounts in good shape body doesn't have to be great just all there for what i'm doing with it, automatic tranny preferred, just a project car looking to spend around 1500. Located in the Northeast.

If you have any interest, or find a rusty two door, you can have this hulk, once i remove a few more sellable bits for $200. U haul. Can leave parts such as front door hinges, leaf springs, rear end etc. slant six core and auto trans core will be $100 extra. Most of loose parts seen in trunk have been sold and shipped, thank you fabo.

Attachments

• 100_0844.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 289
  • 100_0846.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 290
  • 100_0843.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 297
I have a 68 dart gt project that isnt going to get completed anytime soon in my garage has both slant 6 and 360 that would come with it and 904 and 727 trannies. Does have rear quarter rot but have high quality replacement panels ill include with it. Here is the catch no rear end no gas tank. Have a local line on an 8 and a quarter rear non posi for 200 bucks if you pay me 1500 for the car I will buy the rear for you to go with it. Im in Norwich CT let me know if you want to come and see it or if you have questions pm me thanks vaz

Sold this one to a Dealer in Southwestern PA near Pittsburgh
Sleepy Hollow Motor Sales www.sieepyhollowmotors.com
Ask for Larry.Drove it from Vegas 2500 miles to New Eagle Pa. It's a good dependable car.He may want to sell now that summer is over. He has about 40 Classic and Muscle cars.

Attachments

• Threequarter_front.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 246
  • Threequarter_rear.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 238
Ask for Larry.Drove it from Vegas 2500 miles to New Eagle Pa. It's a good dependable car.He may want to sell now that summer is over. He has about 40 Classic and Muscle cars.

That car would be perfect for the right price

That car has alot mechanical done to it. 2'' drop spindles,power discs,bbp 7/14 rear,all new bushings and balljoints, new slipjoint driveshaft.etc.

Darter6... Why would you sell that car to a dealer?

I have a slant 6 two door Valiant that is complete, except for the front seat. It is rusty, but its all there and runs. Floors are rusted thru and the left rear 1/4 panel is very rusty. No brakes. $650

Got a hold of Larry but he's not looking to sell

Valiant63,,After having dozens of lookie lou's, people beating me down,and the car, for the 2 years that I had the car for sale,He approched me at a car show made a offer and the deal was done.No yeah's,buts,or "I can buy this one or that one for less".He knew what he was buying.Having 3 cars and wanting to retire it's time to let things go. I would love to keep everything, but sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do.

O nly problem with a 67 valiant no one makes a replacement wind shied gasket front or rear

I have a 68 dart 270 225 /6 auto. Two door hard top.needs quarters. But the car is all there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back