-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RudyP

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, looking for some parts for a Valiant I just bought. I need the handle assembly for the tailgate

117.JPG

116.JPG

I also need a pair of blue kick panels, the car is a 1963 wagon. Appreciate any help.

rudy

what you have there is a power tailgate glass with the key cylinder missing.and a hand crank type won't just bolt in.Kewl car ya got there!!!

wagginbooty.JPG

sorry i dont have the parts that you are looking for. but nice car. where are you from? i am working on a light blue 63 v200 wagon right now.

sorry i dont have the parts that you are looking for. but nice car. where are you from? i am working on a light blue 63 v200 wagon right now.

I saw that wagon, looks good.

I'm in Portland Oregon. I have to take the tailgate off for repair (lots of rust) I might seal up the rear window switch as long as I'm at it.

does it still have the power window switch on the dash? a door lock fits in the hole and maybe you could put some type of switch inside that housing to operate the window?

windowswitch.JPG

It does have a switch on the dash so I can control it from there, no need for the rear one.

kool wagon man,,, you could always extend the tail gate wires and put a toggle switch up under the bumper hiden,,incase you lock your self out.or the dash switch goes bad,,,or too be just kool like the custom guys do,,,,just an idea,,lets see more pics

Will one from a Dart wagon work? I can get this one if it will work, here is a picture, it looks like yours. Any other wagon parts that you might need?

DSC01837.jpg

kool pic the white wagon in your pic on the right looks like his rear tail gate and switch housing

I could really use the lenses off of the valiant on the left, if it is still available.

i could use a right 1/4 of either one of those for my 63 valiant.. as well as the lamps

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back