Status
Not open for further replies.

coolbreeze

LoweLife
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for doors off a 2-door post, I think 63-66 are the same (?). Iwould like them clean, or repairable and complete. Might also be interested in a complete "parts" car of the same body style. Closer to northern Indiana, the better.

I have a 64 or 65 dart 270 complete car and I am selling parts from it. it is a two door car. get me a list and I will see what is good and get you a price, Thanks

I am looking for doors off a 2-door post, I think 63-66 are the same (?). Iwould like them clean, or repairable and complete. Might also be interested in a complete "parts" car of the same body style. Closer to northern Indiana, the better.

here's a guy and he might even deliver as he goes all over the place and most of the time if someone has somthing coming this way, whatever would cover fuel paid for shipping
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1416451381.html

i see a plan bein formulated......I like it......

See what you started, Waggin! I can see a two-door delivery with a big block scaring the neighbors soon!!! I have a chance to buy a 71' plymouth wagon w/ 383, 727, and 8 3/4. Car runs great, body so-so. About 70,000 miles on it. $900.00 Does this sound like a fair deal? I'm thinking donor car.

It does sound like a decent deal,you may have to narrow down the rear end to get it in there and headers will have to be custom made but I'm not sure...
See what you started, Waggin! I can see a two-door delivery with a big block scaring the neighbors soon!!! I have a chance to buy a 71' plymouth wagon w/ 383, 727, and 8 3/4. Car runs great, body so-so. About 70,000 miles on it. $900.00 Does this sound like a fair deal? I'm thinking donor car.

i see a plan bein formulated......I like it......

It does sound like a decent deal,you may have to narrow down the rear end to get it in there and headers will have to be custom made but I'm not sure...

Could I use manifolds? Maybe like they use on a 62? I am just learning the whole mopar thing. I have always had Chevy small blocks and big blocks. This is my first Mopar attempt other than a Daytona and a Dakota 4x4, v-8, SLT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back