Not open for further replies.

krazykuda

FABO Gold Member
How-To Section Editor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
Contact seller
I need to find a 64 slant six oil pan and pickup tube. Ours threw a rod through the original pan and the replacemernt engine has the wrong pan. Looking for the stamping # either 369 or 365 it is a little hard to tell the last number on the pan. The one that we are looking for is like the blue one in this thread on the right column in the middle.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=151114

I've got both a pan, and a pickup. Wasn't thinking of selling it, so no idea what to ask. What do you want to spend?

I will get a picture.

BTW, the thread you link to shows the later pans on the right, and the early ones on the left. You sure you need the blue one?

here is a 62 origin s-6 pan. tanked, beaded, DP primed.

Attachments

• slant 6 early pan.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 118
Here's what i have, came out of my '63 Valiant. Sorry about the fuzzy close up of the pick up, ley me know if you want a better one.

Parts195.jpg

Parts194.jpg

Parts196.jpg

BTW, the thread you link to shows the later pans on the right, and the early ones on the left. You sure you need the blue one?

Yes. The one that is on the engine in the car right now has the drain plug on the driver's side and looks like the blue one in the picture. It may not be the original, as someone could have changed it, but I know that it works (as long as you don't throw rods through it...). I have a line on one now that I am trying to follow up on.

From what I have found. It looks like the pans were different from 63 to 64 also.

Thanks everyone for your replies and pictures. You have been very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back