-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgem

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking to convert my 66 Dart's steering wheel from the plain-jane standard black wheel to the optional sport (woodgrain) wheel. I have the wheel, but lack the horn button (Dodge 3-Point star on it) that was used from 64 until 66 on A and B body cars with the sport wheel. This is NOT the padded unit.

I have a number of early A-body parts I might consider trading including a 66 grille.

PM me or reply to this post if you have what I need.

I might have the horn button, I'm looking for the radio plate for a 64 Dart GT. I'm gonna look tomarrow because I have the plain jane wheel and the chrome horn ring .

Do you mean you need a radio delete plate for a 64 Dart? I might have one of those...Came out of a 65 Valiant.

The horn button is pretty distinct from the standard wheel's chrome horn ring. It is brushed (probably stainless) steel. Here are some pictures of the wheel that I want to use along with a photo of the Plymouth Valiant/Cuda horn button. The Dodge button is identical, but has the Dodge "star" instead of the stylize blue/red "V":
http://www.steeringwheelsbymike.com/WheelsPage1.html

Feel free to send me an E-mail ([email protected]) if you need photos of the delete plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back