0   0   0
Contact seller
What I DON'T need:
Title, good frame, good rear clip, rear end,

It can be rusted frame and buried in the earth, hoping for it's salvation
to save another soul.

What I need is everything else solid to work towards this Goal
67.jpg

I have most everything to put that car together, if that's what you want to do. However my parts aren't all on one car and I can't take $400 for everything it looks like you need. PM a list and I'll price everything. Better yet, come over and look at the parts in person. I'm just south of Ft. Leonard Wood. Where are you located?
Dallas

Thanks for the reply Dallas. I suppose I'm more 'North Central MO' Carrollton, about 4 hours from you. Working in Fulton again this week lots closer, but would still be dark to get down your way. As I know, there's no way I could buy everything as parts for anywhere near $400. So far, I'm just putting out feelers, and watching for a near complete car to drag home. This one is pretty ambitious...The best thing going for it is clear title in my name. It is at least inside a shed now after years of sitting outside at a closed down junk yard. I will give you a shout, if I'll be down your way later on. thanks, Mike

Ok Mike,
If you get a chance come on out sometime. I'm around the shop quite a bit on Sunday afternoons also.
Thanks,
Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back