WTB: 68-72 Dart Interior Door panels (2 door)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72Dodge

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
Wanted to buy interior panels for 2 door Dart.

Will consider any style from 1968-1972.

Will consider Black, White, or any of the Greens. Maybe other colors, but this is really mostly what I'm looking for.

Have to be in excellent condition. Not looking to do much repair, don't need to be flawless, but do have to be pretty nice.

Must be pair of fronts, or pair of rear, or both front and rear set.

Let me know what you have with your price, and please have pictures handy to send.

Thanks!

I have quite a few panels send me a PM with your info for pics and shipping and i will get you some pics of the nicest ones i have

OK, I'm going to narrow it down to black, pearl white, or green only. I won't consider anything but those three colors now. Not looking to do any dye work. Thanks.

I also have some panels that where marked 68 GTS when i bought them in white and black but i don't have sets. Send me a pic of the GTS panels you need and i will let you know what i have.

I have a real nice set of rears in green from a 70-71 Dart 2 door.
PM your email addy and zipcode and I'll send pictures and shipping.

I have a real nice set of rears in green from a 70-71 Dart 2 door.
PM your email addy and zipcode and I'll send pictures and shipping.

Cool, thanks. This weekend I'm actually going to look at some stuff locally including some green front panels. So, if I'm able to get those, I'll probably be interested in the rear panels you have to make a set (assuming they end up being the same green). I'll let you know when I see what I'm able to get. A green set would definitely help me complete one of my driver car interiors. Thanks again.

Heres the ones I have.

If the ones you find this weekend are the darker green we may be able to do some trading. I have the matching fronts for these but was going to recolor them to the darker green.

Attachments

• 100_0846.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 97
Sweet, that would be great since the lighter green is the green I'd prefer. I'll let you know what happens. Thanks again.

OK, the visit to look at door panels locally was a bust... nothing there I could use (I got some good non-interior parts though).

Jimacuda, so I have nothing to trade you and don't really need just rears for light green. If you find your darker green ones and want to sell those, let me know.

azmopar, still interested in seeing your set of black 71 Dart ones.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back