WTB 68 Cuda emblems, heater box parts, interior panels...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

blufie

Cuda Affecianado
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am restoring my 68 cuda fastback and have misplaced some of the emblems... Need the L/R fender Barracuda and V8/fish emblems, trunk script and fish.

Need the passenger vent door for the heater box (mine broke off in 1983 - high school and I pitched it ;-).

I could use one or two nice driver quality (no dents or twists) bumpers.

Floor shift steering column (orig or flaming river or ??). Have a column-shift if anyone interested.

Would also be interested in the interior L/R rear "trunk" panels (the walls of the fastback area). One of mine is pretty banged up.

This car is going back as a driver and w/e racer so don't need perfect, just nice. PM me with any questions or parts to consider!

Thank you.
Steve

Would also be interested in the interior L/R rear "trunk" panels (the walls of the fastback area). One of mine is pretty banged up.

I have a pair of those trunk panels. If interested PM me. I can send pictures.

Thanks dusterdood. I have a new set of front/rear door panels. It was the (vinyl covered?) metal panels for the rear that I was talking about. One of mine is OK, the other is pretty dinged and scratched.

I've got a set of really nice black front and rear door panels. If you were interested.
Mike

hi do you still need a mamual steering column. i have a black one that i've had for years it is a pre 70 style.
thanks
terry

Got a nice bumper, heater box, the interior panels, and extra's from Wilbanks. Bobby is a nice guy and a pleasure to meet and do business with.

Have a lead on the steering column as well. Thanks also to FABO!

I am still looking for some used nice emblems as stated in the orig post.

Thanks all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back