WTB 68 Dodge Dart right door shell

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one but it is complete. Not a shell. It comes with glass, knobs and in good shape. $200 and you pay shipping from 65775. Will not dismantle.

Will A 70 Dart Door Work I Have One Dinged On The Edges Some, You Can Have For 75.00 Plus Ups Shipping

Will A 70 Dart Door Work I Have One Dinged On The Edges Some, You Can Have For 75.00 Plus Ups Shipping

Hello JBAR, a 70 door will work but the glass would have to be changed out and the door button hole redrilled. I`m really trying to avoid that if at all possible. Thank you for responding though.- John

I know it is not to much of a help but I have a set of doors off of a 74 scamp & im in MD if you want them you can have them free of charge if picked up

I know it is not to much of a help but I have a set of doors off of a 74 scamp & im in MD if you want them you can have them free of charge if picked up

Much obliged Dartcustom but I have a 70 door at one of the local boneyards that`s very nice waiting for me, I was just trying to get a proper fit and avoid redrilling door button holes and welding up the existing ones.Thank you for your generosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back