-
Status
Not open for further replies.

danmc77

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for Dart/Demon fenders from 70 - 72. I would prefer anywhere within driving distance from SE PA (Philly area, no more than 2 hour drive)

Thanks!

I have a pair of fenders in Irwin Pa 15642. Not in bad shape but a little further than 2 hours. Let me know if all else fails!!!!! Dave

I have a pair of fenders in Irwin Pa 15642. Not in bad shape but a little further than 2 hours. Let me know if all else fails!!!!! Dave
Ugh - i hate the drive out to Pittsburg - it's like 6 hours. But I've done it before, I'll do it again for the right deal. How much, and can you send me some pics?

In the mean time, anybody else have maybe even just the passenger (my DS is not in terrible shape) a little closer to me?

Thanks!

Hi, sorry for the late response but I don't get on the computer everyday. I'd sell both fenders for $250.00, if intrested send me your e-mail to [email protected] and I'll get you some pics sent over.
Thanks Dave!!!!!!!!!!

Still looking for a set a little closer than 6 hours away. NJ/PA/MD/DE. Or if you are willing to ship, I am willing to pay.

Looking for straight, rust free, but don't have to be perfect.

440Nika - sending an e-mil to you - don't know if you'll ship, but I'd like to see what you've got. Thanks.

now you said dart demon there is a difference in the fenders between a dart and a demon do you want the ones for the dart or demon. the one diffrence is the marker light hole and the other is the point where the door and fender and hood come together this comes from exsperiance i had to get my demon fender out of san jose cal

now you said dart demon there is a difference in the fenders between a dart and a demon do you want the ones for the dart or demon. the one diffrence is the marker light hole and the other is the point where the door and fender and hood come together this comes from exsperiance i had to get my demon fender out of san jose cal
Are you sure about that? Never heard that before. I actually have a rough set mounted to my Duster (making a Demn clone) and there doesn't seem to be any fitment issues.

Anybody else know anything about this?

BTW - i've located a set, so I don;t need fenders anymore - thank for the help guys.

yup i went thru alot of fenders to get the one i needed the marker light hole on my 72 is above the body line in the front and the darts are below and much bigger and the point is about a 1/4 inch longer

yup i went thru alot of fenders to get the one i needed the marker light hole on my 72 is above the body line in the front and the darts are below and much bigger and the point is about a 1/4 inch longer
I just searched for some Dart/demon pics on the internet. They are definetly the same.

Now there is a difference between 70/71 and 72 fenders. The marker lights are larger and recessed into the fender in 70/71 - it's below the body line. In 72, they went with the universal lens that they all had, and it IS mounted abouve the body line. Are you sure you're not comparing different years?

No to mention, I know the doors and hood are also the same for both vehicles, so the fenders would be the same where they all meet up too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back