-
Status
Not open for further replies.

olddaddy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a 70/71 Dart roller or shell for a build project. Prefer intact car, with or without drivetrain/interior, need not run or be complete. Will buy bare shell also. I am near Orlando, FL.

We are willing to spend any reasonable amount that is relevant to the condition of the car being purchased........A beater is worth less than a clean original roller.

I did not say your car was a beater. I made the point that we will pay a reasonable price for the car being sold. I can't say what I would pay for your car since I have not seen it and you did not offer me a price, only a question about what I would spend. If you have a car for sale, why not post pics and a price?

Hi I'm in Texas my friend has about 6 or 7 a body cars he is going to sale there are 3 - 1970 darts and 3 or 4 1971 Plymouth scamps 2 of the 70 cars are 340 4 spd cars the other 70 cars is v-8 auto the scamps I think are /6 or 318 cars one one of the 1970 cars is a two fender tag car black w/ white top white interior and white rear stripe.the other 4-spd car is a lime green car they all are rollers but does have a few 340 blocks,would you be interested in a package deal for all 6 or 7 cars they do have some rust and will need complete restoration.send me your e- mail and I will send you the pics that I have and can get more if needed.

I have a 71 swinger has drivetrain but not running 318 auto ps man drum brakes ac

Looking for a 70/71 Dart roller or shell for a build project. Prefer intact car, with or without drivetrain/interior, need not run or be complete. Will buy bare shell also. I am near Orlando, FL.

ON HOLD- we are pushing this project back onto the future list for another year. Busy lives, work, kids, family come first. I appreciate the responses to date. I hope to be back and build something before too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back