Not open for further replies.

demon34071

FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
WANTED:

I am looking for a 71 or 72 Demon shell / roller, 72 preferred unless 1/4's are shot then either will work. Looking basically for something in better shape than the one I already have or that would require less to fix than what I have. Cleaner the better.

Must be somewhat close to Pittsburgh, PA and at least a roller so we can get it loaded onto my trailer.

Title or no title will both be considered. Please be able to get pictures and email them.

Let me know what you have.

Will consider all of the following since the uni-body is the same for all with the only difference being the tail panel.

70-75 Duster
70-72 Demon
73 Dart Sport

I only need the unibody shell. Prefer to be in good shape but I will consider what ever you have if the price is right and the location is within 3-4 hrs of Pittsburgh, PA.

Are you coming to carlisle from the West… then bring that shell with you and drop it off at my place on the way by.

Will need to be a roller to get onto my trailer or be able to have some help to get it on the trailer if its just the shell.

what are u needing unbody wise? I have a pair of 74 dusters that I will be selling, 0 frame rot, average quarter rot. pm me, im no where close to you though

what are u needing unbody wise? I have a pair of 74 dusters that I will be selling, 0 frame rot, average quarter rot. pm me, im no where close to you though

well OK is too far for me go…. as for the unibody that is all I need is the unibody, zero frame rot or accident damage… prefer as clean as can be, but I an open to replacing lower 1/4's and minor floor patches..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back