-
Status
Not open for further replies.

waynes72dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i need two doors can be shells and every grill part from rad support to grill header support latch grill onwer before put a 67-68 grill on along with fog light bracket i need all that stuff contact me at 757-335-1652 pm ask for wayne

i need two doors can be shells and every grill part from rad support to grill header support latch grill onwer before put a 67-68 grill on along with fog light bracket i need all that stuff contact me at 757-335-1652 pm ask for wayne

i have a radiaitor support(core support) and an upper grille support with the brtace that uns down the center all froma 72 scamp

I have a decent RH door shell from a 72 Scamp. It has a nice bottom seam and only needs the front, lower corner patched and I am including a piece to repair it.

PM me with an Email address and I can get you some picts, price and shipping cost from 15052 via DHL.

Joe

i need 72 stuff like the metal bar benath the grill and all the stuff between the rad support and grill i belive the latch support stuff

I have left and right doors ( shells ) for '70 dart. I think they are the same. send me your email and I will send pics. If you like them make offer.
Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back