-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sahslh

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Let me know what you have and condition along with pics, my car came with the 73-74 grill which I will be selling once I have the correct grill for my car. I'm in the Chicago area. email pics to [email protected]
Thanks

I believe I have one in my stash. I can get a picture to you this afternoon.

Jerry

I will check my stash Tuesday. Are the headlight bezels the same or different enough to not interchange? I forgot at the moment. I do know '73/'74 Dart are different from '75/'76 Dart. I'll give a price as soon as I inspect it again.

How is your front bumper? I have a Feather Duster front bumper with the aluminum reinforcement. Weighs quite a lot less than the regular steel ones.
Bumper has 1 or 2 very small dents and the aluminum bracing has an easily repairable (heliarc) crack. $100 + shipp.

I actully like the 73-74 grill better, thing is I bought a set of NOS headlight bezels and they have 3 holes so I would rather have the 75-76 grill. I like the idea about the feather duster bumper but I have 3 front bumpers presently and man, they weight a ton!

I'm mostly interested in not damaged plastic, hazy aniodizied top trim is ok seems I can buy a new top "Plymouth" trim to match the bezels.

Let me know how much you want for your grill and shipping to Gilberts, IL 60136.

Thanks much!
Steve

Sorry, gonna have to count me out. Mine turned out to be a 73-74 grill.

Good luck,
Jerry

sahslh,

I checked on my grille tonight. While it is in decent driver shape, it does have 3 broken mounting tabs. One upper end was repaired with a little aluminum angle bracket, the opposite side is missing and one of the big tabs by the headlight bucket is broken off, but I have it.

I'd like to take some pics if still curious, but I have a 35mm camera with a new roll of film. So it would take a little while. I understand if you keep looking for one without any issues.

While checking on that, out of curiosity I also weighed a regular bumper against the Feather Duster bumper. The aluminum brace would save over 15lbs off the front! The brace could be shipped alone and used with your best bumper after heli-arcing it. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back