-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swinger340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
PM if you got one. Looking to do up a car around the year i was born (1977) and most of the cars in that era are disgusting.

I recall seeing a petty blue one advertised a while back. Cant remember who had it, or if it sold

I have a 79 RR t-top. Major project, but I have most of the parts. Pm me a phone number and a time to call if interested.

i dig those cars perfer the aspen R/T in black 360 motor the problem with those cars from that era,, that is when the auto makers started using recycled metal,,and didnt knwo what they were doing so most of those cars all ROTTED away,,

i dig those cars perfer the aspen R/T in black 360 motor the problem with those cars from that era,, that is when the auto makers started using recycled metal,,and didnt knwo what they were doing so most of those cars all ROTTED away,,

Not all of them rotted away! I am a big F-Body fan!

Here is my 1979 Dodge Aspen R/T Sport Wagon!

PLY478

Attachments

• project2.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 2,726
I have a 78 volare 318 auto no rust vinyl roof small window-if that is something you are looking for pm me

That was me with the Petty blue one ... i sold it last year ... Sorry ... NICE original ones are hard to come by... and they are getting 10000 + for ones that are NICE originals ... may want to stick to a Duster ... for other reasons ... rot , part avail, respect from others , just to mention a few

That was me with the Petty blue one ... i sold it last year ... Sorry ... NICE original ones are hard to come by... and they are getting 10000 + for ones that are NICE originals ... may want to stick to a Duster ... for other reasons ... rot , part avail, respect from others , just to mention a few

Already have a duster and a dart. Looking for something different. Just like me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back