-
Status
Not open for further replies.

AHamilton

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Need all the goodies for my 8 3/4. Bought all new parts inside but to not have backing plates out. Heard 8 1/4 parts will work, if you know that is correct then they will work too. Thanks

Which backing plates are you needing 10" or 11"dia. Big or small bolt pattern axles?

I have backing plates for the small bolt 10 inch A-Body and also have a set of rare brake drums that will fit the original small bolt backing plates when using large bolt pattern axles. PM me

Sorry. BBP for an A body. I really don't care what size at the moment. My rearend went out on me, my truck tranny went out and I am driving a companyh car right now and they want it back. I am in a bind so any size is fine. I already purchased the disc brake stuff plus the adaptor to run the 11.25 rotors so the rears won't be so important. My blown up is a 7 1/4 I've been buying parts for this 8 3/4 as money allowed, I just don't want to put anymore money into the 7 1/4 when I'm getting ready to swap it. Thanks

Sorry. BBP for an A body. I really don't care what size at the moment. My rearend went out on me, my truck tranny went out and I am driving a companyh car right now and they want it back. I am in a bind so any size is fine. I already purchased the disc brake stuff plus the adaptor to run the 11.25 rotors so the rears won't be so important. My blown up is a 7 1/4 I've been buying parts for this 8 3/4 as money allowed, I just don't want to put anymore money into the 7 1/4 when I'm getting ready to swap it. Thanks

Is your 7 1/4 also big bolt pattern with 10" brakes? If so you can use those parts. You may have to drill one additional hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back