WTB: 8 3/4 Shock plates

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
$65 shipped Paypal [email protected] all parts are cleaned painted and ready to install.

Here are pics of items others asked for. I'm trying to save time. Going to ship items paid and have work to do. Steve

Attachments

• DSCF2876.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 297
  • steve%20161[1].jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 293
  • DSCF2902.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 291
I'm still looking for these guys/gals. Let me know if you can help.

thanks!

I have a set but they are excellent originals for a show car so are not cheap. If you are interested PM me

what happened? looked like some good deals. How much you wanna pay? If you dont mind me asking.

what happened? looked like some good deals. How much you wanna pay? If you dont mind me asking.

Steve, Oldmanmopars' plates look great and at a good price but somehow we got our signals crossed. I sent him the payment and he sent it back not knowing what the money was for. So I'm guessing the guy is very busy and lost track at some point. But I'm not passing judgement. It happens to all of us. I sent him an email and haven't heard anything yet so I decided to resurrect the post.

Just a suggestion, take a look on local junk yards, 8 1/4, and dana are the same as long as they have 3" spacing on holes. Just went through this ordeal looking for some for a buddy, there not cheap, he ended up going with brand new ones from Mancini racing, they look awesome, but there not cheap either, $115 , but there brand new. Part # MRE35500

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back