WTB 8 Track Player.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
8-tracks were nice because you pop it in, it keeps playing and playing and playing ...

cassettes you had to rewind / or flip them over / change direction / set it to replay etc
cd's you had to also set replay mode or something.

8 tracks you just popped it in and kept on driving. no need to fidget with settings/buttons/etc.

I bought mine new off ebay. Brand new in the box. I was make an offer deal. I may still have info if interested . you can PM me if you like.

Just wondering I have a brand new cassette to 8 track adaptor. Never been used. Also I have a bunch of 8 tracks.Just looked on the shelf and found a realistic 8 track player that I have. If interested I can send a picture. It has a mounting bracket on it.

Just wondering I have a brand new cassette to 8 track adaptor. Never been used. Also I have a bunch of 8 tracks.Just looked on the shelf and found a realistic 8 track player that I have. If interested I can send a picture. It has a mounting bracket on it.

Mine Is for sale.

I'm kinduva 8-track freak. I found 2 brand new, never used Craig model 3108's (3104a is good too, totally chrome exterior) for around $65 and $75. Wife thinks I'm insane and living in the past....lol. Anyway, I used to have this type of 8-track player in my car back in the late 70's. I've always loved the looks of this model and it weighs a ton and built like a brick house. They actually make excellent conversation pieces.....guys say "ohhhh, coooollll!!" and the women say "aaaauuugggghhhhh.....WTF?!"

P1001445.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm kinduva 8-track freak. I found 2 brand new, never used Craig model 3108's (3104a is good too, totally chrome exterior) for around $65 and $75. Wife thinks I'm insane and living in the past....lol. Anyway, I used to have this type of 8-track player in my car back in the late 70's. I've always loved the looks of this model and it weighs a ton and built like a brick house. They actually make excellent conversation pieces.....guys say "ohhhh, coooollll!!" and the women say "aaaauuugggghhhhh.....WTF?!"

P1001445.jpg
[/IMG]

ohhhhh, coooolll!!!! Those are nice !!!:glasses7:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back