Status
Not open for further replies.

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to buy good condition 80's movie posters, VHS movie, and thing to do with 80's movies. I just moved to a house that is 2100 square foot bigger then my old place so I get to have the finished basement for my mancave. SO I decided since I grew up in the 80's that would be my theme. I have been collecting VHS movies and have about 60 so far, a mint condition Spaceballs movie poster, and a near mint version of the very first new bike I ever had. A 1989 Huffy Bandit. My family was poor so I always had my older brothers hand me down. Just let me know what you have. Thanks Corey

Hey, I was at the Goodwill yesterday. They had a bunch of 80's movies on VHS for .49 each. Top Gun, Days of thunder, rocky, Spaceballs.. stuff like that. If you want them I'll be driving by there again tomorrow. Im more then willing to pick them up for you.

Let me know

I have most of the more popular movies already. There are some more obscure movies I am trying to find still. I found a guy here local to me with 600 movies for $80 that I might grab.

I have most of the more popular movies already. There are some more obscure movies I am trying to find still. I found a guy here local to me with 600 movies for $80 that I might grab.

Corey, Just like to say "THANK YOU" For serving our Country..... God Bless You and all the troops !!!! Please pass this on to the others?

I have also been picking up stuff from the 80's. I started with movie posters then went to video games and lately I've been stuck on toys. Mainly He-Man stuff but I do have some Pac man and Ninja Turtle stuff. Anything special that your looking for? I can keep my eyes open for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back