WTB A Body 8 3/4, complete

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave up on finding a reasonably priced a body 8 3/4,then there is the small bolt pattern issue. Plus having to buy big bolt pattern axles. I did some reseach and found the 66-67 b body 8 3/4 is only 1 3/16 wider per side. I put one under my demon, and it looks better than a a body 8 3/4,No special axles,backing plates and that headache. Only issue is moving perchs inboard,which was fairly easy. this is all mute I guess if you want the factory one. Hope this helps

Yeah. I'm seeing what people want and thinking I should just build a 9" for it (I have the fixtures to build axles at my shop). For the price of me doing the labor for free (for my girl) and then having to buy axleshafts I can build a 9" for what most want for an 8 3/4 with no carrier.

I have one, sans brakes, with backing plates, SBP axles, and a 3.23 open pumpkin $500

I can probably get it to you via someone headed back from Mopars at the Strip in Vegas. I can check as one guy with a big hauler is going to be there.

Need to act fast because it's this weekend and I'm leaving Thursday.

there's one advertised on detroit craigslist that has been redrilled for lbp and is complete drum to drum without a center chunk. $350 obo. Not mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back