-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kempkan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a pair of shock plates in decent condition with all hardware and ready to bolt in. If anyone can give me some prices shipped to 15601. Thanks again.

I guess we'll assume you want plates for an 8.75 or 8.25 rear with 3" tubes?

I don't have a set but I can tell you that they can come off ANY A, B or 71 up E body with an 8 1/4 or 8 3/4 from about 65-73. The 70 E bodies used a special lowered plate that they did away with in 71. Some c bodies even use the same part so it should be pretty easy to find them.

Sorry yeah its for a 73 dart with an 8 3/4. I will pick up with cash up to an hour and a half away or paypal however the seller prefers.

The problem in western pa is finding a junkyard to get any mopar parts. They did away with all the old ones a while ago. I can't find anything off hand.

Are you local or will you ship? If you have to ship can I get a price to my door. Zip code 15601. Thanks.

Sorry guys I'm not sure if my pm's are working and changed the settings to allow it I think. If I don't pm you back I'm not ignoring you I'm working the bugs out now. You can also email me at [email protected] to make sure I get the message.

The 73-76 A body still uses the shock plates from the earlier A and B body vehicles, so all the cars I listed WILL work on your 73. What I was trying to say is that the 73 up B and C body won't fit because they went to an isolated spring suspension. You want a plate from any early A, B or E body.

I know there are a ton of scams out there and its hard to trust anyone. I just wanted to thank oldcarnut for the shock plates. I sent the money and he did exactly what he said he would do. Emailed tracking numbers date and time shipped. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up with the positive feedback. If anyone ever needs to deal with him don't worry. Thanks again oldcarnut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back