-
Status
Not open for further replies.

FomocoReformed

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Well I got stalled out because of winter and haven't got much work done, the one bell housing that I knew of already got sold on here so I'll take back to looking again.

I need a 4.807 retainer bell housing for a big block, as well as a 4.807 bearing retainer for an 833.

This thing has really become my white whale and it's holding progress on my entire car up. :violent1:

The part# is 2892513 I thought I had that in the ad but it's not in there. It's a march of 70 date code.

Which bellhousing did you want? 10" or 11"? Brewers Performance has both and your choice of billet or stock cast bearing retainer in both bolt spacings. May want to check them out....

10 1/2"

I was just looking through the brewers housings, not bad deals so they're on my list, I'll keep an eye on that ebay auction I'm also waiting to hear back from a PM I got.

One one I have is 10 1/2. If you end up winning the auction, I will throw in the clutch fork from the bell.

Well I got stalled out because of winter and haven't got much work done, the one bell housing that I knew of already got sold on here so I'll take back to looking again.

I need a 4.807 retainer bell housing for a big block, as well as a 4.807 bearing retainer for an 833.

This thing has really become my white whale and it's holding progress on my entire car up. :violent1:

Email me on or visit I custom make bellhousings. PM HIM HERE......

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back