-
Status
Not open for further replies.

terzmo

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Need two Big bolt pattern centercaps in good to great condition. See picture for style...(72 on up)..PM price including shipping to 14120

Attachments

• IM001489.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 99
ad says good to great condition...these were offerd before ....they are poor condition at best

You've had these for sale for quite a while.(second posting that I've seen)..50 dollars for 4 should be a "steal" but I'm thinking more people are thinking what I'm thinking....hence...no sale....nothing personal here but they are not in good condition.

United%20States.GIF

Re: center caps
Quote:
Originally Posted by terzmo
Quote:
Originally Posted by moparfan68
Quote:
Quote:
i have some icenter caps ile sell for $10.00 each plus shipping

condition ? pics to

Large bolt pattern ?

heres a link to a set i put on here for sale but not much interest so if you want one or two let me know. http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/...d.php?t=199261

I'm going to pass on these as they are not in any good condition..thanks for the offer though

no problem

United%20States.GIF

Re: center caps
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i have some icenter caps ile sell for $10.00 each plus shipping

condition ? pics to

Large bolt pattern ?

heres a link to a set i put on here for sale but not much interest so if you want one or two let me know. http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/...d.php?t=199261

I'm going to pass on these as they are not in any good condition..thanks for the offer though

no problem
I told You the same in a PM and You said..."no problem",,,,now it's a big deal....do what You want with them.....I still have the PM if interested

I'm just trying to get a couple caps and all this crap broke out....You can see from the PM I posted...I politely turned those others down.....it was ok until a third party stirred the pot....I'm not here to start issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back