WTB brake caliper brackets for 12" rotors?

-

MopaR&D

Nerd Member
Reaction score
I'm in the midst of putting 18" Mustang wheels on my Duster and I figured out I'm going to need to run 1/2" wheel spacers up front to clear the hubs. For that I'm also going to need longer wheel studs so I figured I might as well use the opportunity to upgrade my front rotors from 11" to 12" (Cordoba rotors) since I'd need to remove the rotors and press in new studs anyway. I don't know where to find the correct caliper brackets though to work with the bigger rotors, anyone know where to look? Junkyard is pretty much out of the question, there is one yard that supposedly has old stuff (pre-1990s) but I've never been there and it's most likely closed due to COVID-19.

I'm also curious what kind of performance increase this will give, if anyone has done this upgrade before? I learned recently that late-model (2014+) Mustang brakes can be swapped on our cars but I'm not sure if I'm ready to make that plunge yet.

EDIT: Just to clarify my car does have the 1973-up front disc setup

Dr. Diff
Mopar 11.75" Disc Brake Slider Caliper Brackets

The "12 inch" rotors are actually 11.75". Standards are 10.75".

Gotcha, hmm... I didn't realize they were that pricey "new" I think I'll search a salvage parts database, try to find some used ones. From a junkyard those would be maybe $20 tops. Heck I ordered some spindles for my truck from a junkyard on the other side of the state and they included the caliper brackets and splash shields for free...

On that note anyone know if Dodge truck brackets might work? I have 2 sets of spares lol, guess I can try to bolt them up and see.

-
Back