-
Status
Not open for further replies.

danmc77

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I was thinking - for people who finish thier projects, what else are they going to use their rotisserie for? I guess we're all freaks that always have another project waiting.:toothy10:

Well, for those who have a rotisserie, and don;t plan to use it for another project, I'd love to buy it from you.

Looking for an auto rotisserie - would LOVE if there's one available in the southeast PA area (MD, DE, NJ, NY, etc.)

If not,heres a free bump.Id also like to purchase one.Im on the east coast.If i hear of one that i cant afford,ill definitely send you a pm.

I had that problem then I bought a body cart and modified it to a rotessire. then it got modified to the next project. I spent 400.00 dollars did the the trick.I used a hoist to remove it but you could install jacks in the ends too.

bottom rotisoree.jpg

I was thinking - for people who finish thier projects, what else are they going to use their rotisserie for? I guess we're all freaks that always have another project waiting.:toothy10:

Well, for those who have a rotisserie, and don;t plan to use it for another project, I'd love to buy it from you.

Looking for an auto rotisserie - would LOVE if there's one available in the southeast PA area (MD, DE, NJ, NY, etc.)
I just added a post in parts for sale that you may be interested in.

I forgot I even started this thread - Mopar Al - I'm interested, but I'll have to wait a bit untill some of my parts sel in the "for sale" section before I move forward with a purchase. I'll definitely be in touch.

I had that problem then I bought a body cart and modified it to a rotessire. then it got modified to the next project. I spent 400.00 dollars did the the trick.I used a hoist to remove it but you could install jacks in the ends too.

What are the pivots on that thing, just pipe-in-pipe with a lot of grease?

What are the pivots on that thing, just pipe-in-pipe with a lot of grease?
The pivots are pipe in pipe. I have my 73 Dart on one now, No grease, and with the weight adjusted propelly it turns quite easily. I am sure grease would make a difference but didnt use on mine

After we finished our first project we put on the wire it was for rent. We've rented it out 4 or 5 times for 1-3 mos. each time. I have my Duster on it now, but soon to come off.
Available for rent in Georgia and surrounding areas...
C

all me asap at 724 396 5371

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back