-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dgswinger

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Contact seller
im looking for a fair condition hood scoop dont have to be perfect, but not looking for one broken in half or big chunks missing.chipped edge or cracks ok.... studs need not be in it but decent stud holes would be nice. let me know what ya got. and pics and prices would be nice also are you willing to ship. thanks derek
im in south central Pa.

There's a member here dpmalibu that had 1 for sale. Search the exterior parts threads section with his user name & it should come up. His name is Damian & he is a real good guy to deal with. I don't know if it's still available, but it was right before the holidays. He is Pa also.

Do you need one for a Dart sport as you state ? Or will one from a 72 Demon work for you. They are different where they sit on the hood . The lower front which unscrews is shaped different for either car Dart Sport or Demon. They never came on a Duster . The Dart Sport scoop fits an early Duster ,Valiant Scamp 69-71 and the Demon scoop fits the later Duster ,Valiant, Scamp 73 -76 without any mods to the scoop. I have a mint 72 with all fasteners and seals for the hood.

My Duster has a Dart sport scoop on it. The Demon Scoop pictured is the actual scoop here . The hood is junk. And that's bird **** on the scoop which the rain and snow washed off.

Attachments

• 72demon2[1].jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 191
  • DSCF3049.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 189
im waiting to get a shipping quote from him im just unsure about doing a deal with someone that i have no real way of contact other than a craigslist ad its not like trusting someone from on here or am i just being to cautious/crazy?
i dont really care which hood it fits..... but i guess the demon flat bottom would be more ideal.... thanks to all for the help so far.

dang!! i would be all over that!! but i just bought another car tonight so im short on $$ for a week or so but im gonna keep that # and call him when get some money!! are all of those scoops in the mid west lol! .... i cant seem to find one local for a decent price!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back