Wtb: Hemi headers - 68 cuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a set of A-body hemi headers for sale over on Moparts. I think it was in the race parts for sale section.

Jack

Jack - Those headers advertised on Racing Junk were for a stock Hemi head configuration.

FHO has the correct header flanges for Stage V heads raised port heads should you decide to have a set built. Count on spending about $2,300 for a new set.

sscuda
:glasses7:

....thanks for the good news. I'm looking for a tall building to jump off of now...

the ones I have for sale on moparts are 75170 headman headers. I think they are on here for sale too.

Are you using a tubular K frame or a modified stock???
The reason I ask is, With the tubular K frame you can use B body headers.

I have a K frame from Al going in my car. I was going to use the headman headers I have, but bought a set of the TTI headers and complete exhaust kit.

My car has a stock K-member with the mounts cut off and I use a motor plate to mount the motor.

My block is a 440 and the heads are Stage V Hemi conversion heads for the 440 block with raised exhaust ports. Heads are new in the box and complete.

If anyone wants to trade straight across for heads with standard exhaust ports, I would trade, and buy the Hooker headers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back