WTB Hurst chrome shift rod

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure I have one, Dan. Can't remember exactly what shape it's in or even where I stashed it, but I'll dig it up and post a pic later after I get home and try to find it...

I'm pretty sure I have one, Dan. Can't remember exactly what shape it's in or even where I stashed it, but I'll dig it up and post a pic later after I get home and try to find it...
Thanks, I'll be looking forward to it.

Hey man sorry I haven't got back to you yet, hope you're not in any hurry. I been working 12 hour shifts and got slammed again today. But I'm off tomorrow and will definitely get around to it then...

Hey man sorry I haven't got back to you yet, hope you're not in any hurry. I been working 12 hour shifts and got slammed again today. But I'm off tomorrow and will definitely get around to it then...
I'll be waiting.:)

They show priority mail $21.80 for a 7lb box, or parcel post $13.39. I don't like to do the flat rate boxes because I've seen too many of them show up damaged because somebody just goes to the post office, throws a part in there and calls it good. I do my own box correct sized with good packing so it gets there in good shape. The shifter came out last spring when I converted the Duster to an auto, so I don't need it anymore, but not sure what it's worth. It was working fine, but as usual, as-is. So just make me a reasonable offer for a total shipped price and it's probably gonna be yours.

They show priority mail $21.80 for a 7lb box, or parcel post $13.39. I don't like to do the flat rate boxes because I've seen too many of them show up damaged because somebody just goes to the post office, throws a part in there and calls it good. I do my own box correct sized with good packing so it gets there in good shape. The shifter came out last spring when I converted the Duster to an auto, so I don't need it anymore, but not sure what it's worth. It was working fine, but as usual, as-is. So just make me a reasonable offer for a total shipped price and it's probably gonna be yours.
You give me a price. I really only need the chrome rod but throw me a price for the whole thing. Its yours you must have some idea. Thanks Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back