-
Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel_depetro

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for some 15 x 8.5" aluminum wheels with a 5" backspace (will buy centerlines with a 4-7/8" B.S.)
Must be 5 x 4.5" lug pattern.
Dual lug pattern wheels OK
No uni-lug wheels.
Wheels must be shipped to Marquette, MI 49855
PM me the price including shipping.

Let me know what you have.

I prefer a set of slotted mags or Centerline Auto Drag/Weld Zero Drag style but will buy anything if they are what I am looking for and I like them.

[email protected]
daniel_depetro @yahoo.com (without the space before the @)
(906) 273-0256

** If you are unsure how to measure a wheel visit this site to learn all about wheel techinical info:

https://www.rsracing.com/tech-wheel.html

I just bought a set of Centerline wheels off of eBay that were suppose to be 15 x 8.5" with a 5-inch backsapce. When they arrived they were 15 x 8" with a 4-7/8" backspace. The seller blames FedEx, elevation, and barometric changes for the shrinkage.... LOL. What a d*ckwad.

i have a pair of Pollished Centerline 15x8.5 Duel pattern i will have to check the back spacing.you can call me if you wantDon813-434-5577

Post up some photos please. PM me a price shipped to Marquette, MI 49855.

If these are really 15 x 8.5" with the correct backspace I am very interested in these wheels.

So if you run a 15 x 8.5" wheel with a 5" back spacing (largest for A body Mopar I think), what is the largest tire that could be run hieght and width?

FWIW, I have 15x8 with 4.5" of back spacing and the rim would touch the spring if it had 5" of backspacing. I could have gone with a bigger tire if I had less than 4.5". This is on a 68 Barracuda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back