WTB - Lower 1/4 patch panels, who sells them???

-

HemiMark

Reaction score
I need a source for lower 1/4 patch panel for a 1971 Dodge Demon. Any help would be appreciated.

Mark

Dante's - $149 each. See here.

AMD does not list them on their site but this place has them for $129.

Dixie Restoration Parts has them listed for $110 each.

As mentioned above, Columbia Parts has them listed for $125.

I've dealt with Dante's but not with any of the others. Clearly Dixie is the cheapest.

Let us know what you decide to do, I'd definitely appreciate a report on service and quality!

I purchased mine through rockauto.com and there exactly what I needed. I paid $85 for my swinger.

Dante's - $149 each. See here.

AMD does not list them on their site but this place has them for $129.

Dixie Restoration Parts has them listed for $110 each.

As mentioned above, Columbia Parts has them listed for $125.

I've dealt with Dante's but not with any of the others. Clearly Dixie is the cheapest.

Let us know what you decide to do, I'd definitely appreciate a report on service and quality!

I will keep you posted for sure. I did call Dixie for I had a few questions and I have to tell you.......... leaving a message for them to call me back is not a good sign to me. I was not ready to order....... but I had a few questions..... bummer..... maybe I'll try again

I will keep you posted for sure. I did call Dixie for I had a few questions and I have to tell you.......... leaving a message for them to call me back is not a good sign to me. I was not ready to order....... but I had a few questions..... bummer..... maybe I'll try again

http://www.autobodyspecialt.com/
this is where i got my trunk pan... 265 shipped i think they have what you need on the catalog page. i ordered saturday and got the box on monday. guy was cool on the phone also... they shipped from ct to va.

I think Dixie does most of their work at night. I've dealt with them and had no issues.

I have the AMD ones on my dart sport. Perfect fit. If you purchase both sides from any of the companies, ask about shipping prices. Got both of mine for the same shipping as one side.

-
Back