-
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldjunk

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a NOS or gently used 10" front brake drum for a 71-72 Duster/Dart. My original wont hold the outer race (loose in the drum) anymore and I am in need of a nice replacement. Looking for a nice piece of American made iron. Don't want to buy Chinese if I don't have to. Let me know what you guys have got. Thanks.

I have a nice pair, but they heve been re-drilled & studded for 4.5" bolt pattern. Bearings and all $25.00 plus the ride. Al

have a pair of sbp drums, hubs, and spindles. really want to sell as a set but will seperate drums and hubs. From a 71/72 Duster. Used parts, but not heavily corroded. dave las cruces new mexico usa

I have a nice pair, but they heve been re-drilled & studded for 4.5" bolt pattern. Bearings and all $25.00 plus the ride. Al

Too bad I need the sbp or else I would take up up on that...thanks anyway!

have a pair of sbp drums, hubs, and spindles. really want to sell as a set but will seperate drums and hubs. From a 71/72 Duster. Used parts, but not heavily corroded. dave las cruces new mexico usa

Dave,
How much for everything? I might take all of it off your hands if the price/shipping isn't too much. I'm in MD 21666. Are they 10" or 9" drums? What I really need is a new hub...mine is shot. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back