Status
Not open for further replies.

spikekid999

MOPAR OR NO CAR!!!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
lookin for a few old parts for my 46 dodge truck im building.

old swamp cooler
270791171_39a2000acc_m.jpg

old fulton? style visor
l_b4de6f7ad3be49f79f7e6d1b2d6f865a.jpg

caddy "batwing" aircleaner
l_1b1f8c381fdf4c53a89b8f8ceb920df6.jpg

and a pair of taillights like this
amzoilcarshow6-22-09010.jpg

amzoilcarshow6-22-09011.jpg

LOL , WOW, you don't ask for much do you? The visors show up on ebay all the time, the batwings are getting more expensive by the second, I'm keeping my swamp cooler for the 48 (neener neener neener) and I have no clue about the tail lights.

not really, n i envy you for that swamp cooler. just tryin to gather a few parts for my 46 dodge truck

those caddy air cleaners are being repopped im pretty sure,,look in any street rod magazine,, or call southern rod parts,,,as for the other parts check a web site called jalopy jurnal.com all old school hot rod guys,,biggest automotive web site,,,GIANT parts wanted and for sale section,,hundreds of listenings every day good luck in your search,,

yes i agree,,some jerks over there,, they hate chrome,,or paint lol but there is a ton of parts on that site and not every one buying or selling parts is a wacko,,,,,only the regulars,, i have sold some parts there,,,for unbelievable amounts of money in my opinion,,,,,if it exsists its on the H.A.M.B.
i dont hardly go there any more,,since i seen them pick apart a guys newly built wily coupe,,BIG buck car,,ill agree he may of been boasting a little,,,but it was an onver the top car,,,that probably wil never be driven,,,,but didnt deserve what they said,,,,,,just get your parts there and ignnore the site like i do lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back