-
Status
Not open for further replies.

OriginalDart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I just saw my power steering box is leaking pretty good and before rebuilding it I was curious if anyone here had one for sale? I'll go stock if I have to but does anybody have a quick ratio box up for grabs?

My budget: negotiable depending on what you have

I'm located in the Bay Area California, I can travel local or use the old paypal/shipping method.

Thank for taking the time to read this now SELL ME YOUR POWER STEERING BOX!

-OriginalDart

Mo'par to ya!

there's a lot of myth in quick ratio steering. Contrary to what some folks belive, the quick ratio ( on AAR cuda' and T/A challengers) was done with a longer steering arm and not the box itself. The internal's are basicly the same, as any other power steering box mopar had, except slightly different spring rates for the valving to give them more road feel. I have had plenty of them apart over the years. Chrysler simply cast the letters T/A in the side of the boxes, and installed longer steering arms. which gave them a 12 to 1 ratio.

I have a stock one from a 70 Dart that worked pretty well. $25 and shipping. It is heavy and won't fit in a flat rate box but $30-35 would be my guess to Fedex it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back