-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nu2Mopar

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a power steering column for my 70 duster with floor shift! located in northern CA. Anybody local have one?

Thanks

I have one I just pulled out of a 73 340 Duster. Needs cleaned up and paint. Matching door locks included. Every thing is solid , all wire looks good. In Oregon, but I can ship. Thanks

70 is a one year only column. The difference is that the newer ones have lock out lever which you have to use in order to get the key out (I think its a better way to go with those lever columns because you'll never forget your keys in the ignition because the car will buzz to let you know they're still in there, if you open the door and haven't pulled the key out. My 74 parts car has this column, it is going into my 70).

70 is a one year only column. The difference is that the newer ones have lock out lever which you have to use in order to get the key out (I think its a better way to go with those lever columns because you'll never forget your keys in the ignition because the car will buzz to let you know they're still in there, if you open the door and haven't pulled the key out. My 74 parts car has this column, it is going into my 70).

The wiring is different and won't plug up. You might be able to fabricate something but even the turn signal switch is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back