-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benlab1954

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I bought a set of ralley rims but two of the beauty rings are dented just wondering if anybody has a couple they would part with. They are 14 inch rims not sure if that makes a difference or not. Thanks

Hey Ben, Bob here. I have a set of 14" beauty rings that I just bought off of a member here because I also had 2 banged up ones, but they are not the same as the ones that I have on the car now. They do have a little curb rash but still look very nice. You can see them in the picture in my thread (more left over parts for sale) I spent $75.00 for the whole set, if you think these will work for you let me know and send me your zip code and I will check on shipping for you.
Bob

Hey Ben and Bob. Jeg's sells the Wheel Vintiques brand stainless steel trim rings for the 14X6 wheels for $21.99 each. I thought that a fair price for brand new rings. I'm locking up a deal for some SBP ralleyes for my 71 Swinger and intend to get the rings from Jeg's. Just a thought.

Larry

Hey Ben and Bob. Jeg's sells the Wheel Vintiques brand stainless steel trim rings for the 14X6 wheels for $21.99 each. I thought that a fair price for brand new rings. I'm locking up a deal for some SBP ralleyes for my 71 Swinger and intend to get the rings from Jeg's. Just a thought.

Larry

Trouble is that the rally wheels on the 4 inch bolt pattern are only 5 1/2 wide. I have not found and after market trim ring that fits correctly and has the correct depth so the wheel looks right. I tried many trim rings off 6 inch wide wheels and they were too deep to snap on the wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back