-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fez440

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
hi. im looking for a set of mopar rallye mirrors for a 71 dodge demon. can be painted or chrome. shipping would be to Canada and payment can be with paypal. let me know if you have any . thank you

Attachments

• 72115_10151339794950824_464101564_n.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 181
I have a set, but I am not big on trying to ship or buy/sell across the border. I have had a bad experience in the past and I wont even attempt to do that again.

I have a set, but I am not big on trying to ship or buy/sell across the border. I have had a bad experience in the past and I wont even attempt to do that again.

ok..why even post a comment then :p if anyone has any that they actually want to sell let me know. thank you :)

I've got a pair, pictures below. I don't know what they're going for, but I'll take a stab at $125 + shipping?

I have a set, but I won't sell them as cheap as OLD DEMON. I need 200.00 plus shipping. if u are interested let me know and I will get u pictures.

Remember 73 up is different for the drivers side. I have both styles in paintible 73 up long cable and 72 back short cable. If you want nice ready to paint bare paintible mirrors they are not cheap. make an offer. No paypal.

I only need the passenger side one now, old demon only had the driver side and I can only pay with paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back