-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparshaker

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
hey fabo , i'm in need of the double belt crank pulley, single belt water pump pulley and alt. brackets , bolts , spacer for a small blck non a/c car. thanks for any help tim

iv got a set of pulleys cleaned and painted black and i can scare up the bolts for crank pulley ...for even space alum w/p motor..60 plus shipping from antioch cal..

you can get the alternator mounting brackets bolts spacers etc new from bouchillon for $30.50

hey guys thanks for replies, don't need the bolts , just pulleys and brackets since i'm taking a/c off and want the right pulleys & brackets for alt. for a non a/c car

yeah i screwed up, and when i noticed it was to late. sorry for the mistake:eek:ops:didn't mean to bump someones post futher down the line. didn't see how to move it.:sign6:

Hey Moparshaker if you haven't noticed we have a "CARS AND PARTS WANTED FORUM". That's where a want add needs to be placed.

yeah i screwed up, and when i noticed it was to late. sorry for the mistake:eek:ops:didn't mean to bump someones post futher down the line. didn't see how to move it.:sign6:

No problem shaker. I didn't know if you saw the wanted section so I thought I'd mention it. You can't move a thread once posted. Only mods can move stuff. BTW: there are different depths for the water pump pulley's. Do you know what depth you need? I have an extra single groove water pump pulley in the parts stash. No idea what small block it came off of though. If you know the dimensions (diameter and depth) I can have a look and see if it's what you need. As for the alternator brackets, are they different? I thought they are the same no matter if it's an AC car or not. Been a long time since I looked at a AC car so I might be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back