CFD244

"I LOST MY ID IN A FLOOD"
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
Hi Folks

Looking for a volt gauge for my rally conversion. Anyone have a nice CP8215 for sale?

I have a nice Autometer Sportcomp 2 1/16 volt gauge that I may deal if you are interested.

What say ye all?

Thanks

Thank-You. I've seen the E-bay reference. A lot of companies south of the boarder ship through the "Global Shipping Plan" which effectively doubles shipping, so it costs 40 bucks to ship a 20 dollar item. I was hoping someone had one for sale.

Thank-You. I've seen the E-bay reference. A lot of companies south of the boarder ship through the "Global Shipping Plan" which effectively doubles shipping, so it costs 40 bucks to ship a 20 dollar item. I was hoping someone had one for sale.

Try Princess auto. They have a lot of guages by different manufacturers in the Surplus section.Not all listed in the catalogue or on the website. You need to go there.

Try Princess auto. They have a lot of guages by different manufacturers in the Surplus section.Not all listed in the catalogue or on the website. You need to go there.
Thanks....When I lived in S/W Ontario, Princess auto was 15 minutes away. Now I have to drive 2 1/2 hours each way. Maybe a trip is in order.....I haven't seen another human being in 11 months.:)

Bosch makes what appears to be the same gauge with the same part number. Maybe since it's a current product you can get one through a local parts store?
I have a spare. I can try to get a quote for shipping from the post office. $17 US plus shipping. I sent some parts to near you, and the cost was staggering.
If you get desperate, I can meet you at the bridge in Queenston. You buy the beers.

Try Karbelt Speed and Custom hes in Oshawa. Good guy. One man show, named corey. I can pickup if he doesnt ship. We got all our Autometer thru him.
And Princess Auto is right around the corner lol .:)
Thanks....When I lived in S/W Ontario, Princess auto was 15 minutes away. Now I have to drive 2 1/2 hours each way. Maybe a trip is in order.....I haven't seen another human being in 11 months.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back