-
Status
Not open for further replies.

waynes72dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
looking for two doors front end parts like the suports between the rad and grill and the light bar under the grill
sorry guys its a two door car and the reason i need the parts is someone stuck a barracuda grill and hood and wut not on the car

is dart the same? i have doors and all the supports and the lower valnce as well froma 72 scamp/dart

What exactly are you looking for? Is the car a 2 door or 4 door? Got any pics of the areas/parts requested?

I may have some of the front end parts you are looking for from a 71 Duster.

Thanks

ps - Dart won't/shouldn't be the same unless he's converted a scamp to look like a Dart.

ok doors look like they will work the center grill divider is earlier valiant i believe, i have dart stuff if you wanted to convert the front end

yea the doors would be great there Az i got the stuff for the duster/vailent front end coming send me a pm so we can work out stuff for the doors

Have A Set Of Doors From 73 Duster,no Glass,no Rust,some Dings......am In Joplin Mo 64804..........$125pr...plus Shpg....scrapping Out 73 Duster 318 Car.............

az doors can be bare i have all the glass and what not , sorry 73 doors are different on the inside

the hood looks like 67-8 valiant.If I seen a better top pic,I could tell better.chuck

I have a complete straight, rust free set of doors, glass and interior panels minus the armrests and cranks from a 72 Swinger but I think shipping would kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back