WTB wiper switch

-

1969GTS

Reaction score
I need a wiper switch for a 1969 dart. Its a two speed with the push button washer. PM me if you have a good one for sale.

Thanks

Dave

Bump. I was able to find a head light switch at the local parts stores but no luck with the wiper switch. I still need one if anyone has a good one or knows where you can order them on line.

Thanks

BUMP. I'm still looking for one of these, does no one make them anymore? This is my last item before hitting the road. I think I've got my electrical gremlin's sorted out thanks to all the help from you guys, especially the Guru RedFish. Someone has got to have one, its not a hemi dart master cylinder off set mounting block.

Heres hoping

Thanks

Just to clarify, when you say push button washer, do you mean that you push in the wiper knob to make the washer pump operate?

Most of the ones I've seen have the 2 speed wipers with the manual washer pump, or 3 speed with the electric one.

Just to clarify, when you say push button washer, do you mean that you push in the wiper knob to make the washer pump operate?

Most of the ones I've seen have the 2 speed wipers with the manual washer pump, or 3 speed with the electric one.

Hmmmmmmmmm. Maybe that's why no one has one. I can always just hook up a button under the dash. I did have the foot bulb but changed over to the electric pump. I have a two speed motor so I may have to just wire up a button for the safety inspection. I hope there is such a thing as a two speed switch with the washer option.

Thanks.

-
Back