WTB/WTT: Duster or Dart sport shell, roller, or whole car.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelman21

Mopar noob
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys. I picked up a 81 J Body mirada recently. It's a decent car, in excellent shape, with T-tops, but I bought it for the drivetrain. It has a 340 mildly built, bolted to a 727 with a Cheetah and a B&M prostick. Rear is an 8 3/4 posi. It has centerline drag wheels on it with slicks at the moment. I was/am planning on streeting it, however I just love the darts and dusters so much I can't get them out of my head. I was planning on buying a shell from a friend and dropping in the drivetrain and selling the J-shell, but he backed out. So I'm either looking to buy a shell, or trade a shell, or just trade cars, and I can throw in some cash or whatnot. I'm not real picky on the year, I'm moreso concerned with condition. I don't want to trade a great solid car for a money pit. I'll include a link to my ad over on the J body forum. It has a lot of pictures and a short video. I'm really open to a lot of different options. Thanks fellas, you guys have some absolutely beautiful cars over here! :tongue9:

http://www.forfmjbodiesonly.com/classicmopar/showthread.php?t=150

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back