wtf am i missing somthing here

-
your paying for the poison ivy surrounding the car & the privilege of getting that thing out of the ground.
as a bonus you get to look at the 60's style gm truck. Lawrence

Guess he figures since he got $100 for the trunk lid the whole car should be worth what he's asking. BTW it's a '66.

The best ones are the ones that go something like this:

Dodge Dart RARE 4-door, matching numbers, slant 6, needs restoration, blah, blah blah $5,000.

how do you add 66 taillights to a 64/65 car/ aren't the bottom portion round on the earlier cars?

lol u guys call the number and tell him it that hes nuts and i will get it cheaper and spred the part to u guys all i see is a parts car

back glass is $2000 he ca keep the glass and i will take the rest for 250 lol hell theres guys on here that cant give them away i had a guy stop and tell me i can get 3000 fro it i told him i would sell him my car for that lol

By the time you spend money for a weed wacker and the fuel to run it, a tow truck to pull you out when you get stuck and a doctor to fix your snake bite you will have 10 grand in a 250.00 car. Go for it! OH what do the floor pans look like? Or are there any?

-
Back