Wtf!?!?!

-

65LoveAffair

Whovian
Reaction score
Okay, this link is to a news story about a woman who was injured during some, uh, "private" time with her man. I'm not going to explain exactly what happened, but click the link to find out for yourself. Then, come on back and join the discussion about how stupid some people are and why they think something like this would be a good idea!

http://www.9news.com/news/article/111490/337/Woman-injured-in-sex-toy-mishap

Doesn't really look like a subject for a mopar site....maybe a black and decker website???? just sayin

Gee, I feel bad for him. Apparently the sabre saw got done what he couldn't.

It's ok for Mopar sites. Sounds like a good tool for cleaning out exhaust pipes. Guess they should have ground the teeth off the blade first. Wonder what size blade they used. OK I'll stop here.

Ask the doc to put in a few extra stitches to make it nice and tight again....

Good as new...

Even better....

And if that don't work, sleeve it. Like what you do with a bad cylinder. Shove a 10 lb ham up there and pull out the bone... Now nice and tight again....

ask the doc to put in a few extra stitches to make it nice and tight again....

Good as new...

Even better....

And if that don't work, sleeve it. Like what you do with a bad cylinder. Shove a 10 lb ham up there and pull out the bone... Now nice and tight again....

lol!!

... And if that don't work, sleeve it. Like what you do with a bad cylinder. Shove a 10 lb ham up there and pull out the bone... Now nice and tight again....

{Thinking "Oh my God! He didn't really type that out loud?!?" Hmmmm, think I'll pass on reading the link now.}

Was it a little sabre saw or an industrial strength (says what it does, does what it says) sawz-all????

Keep it up ya'll ... I'll have to click that link eventually. LMAO @ all of you!

<< enjoying a late lunch and passing it by one more time :-D

I sure hope there was a warranty on it,and they got their money back for that thing being defective?

I guess I've been lucky, Denise and I have never had an accident with our saber saw attachment during our "naughty time"

Here honey, you play with the saber saw while I finish watching "Duck Dynasty".
Bring me a Bud Light and a Moon Pie when yer done.

They should have spent the money for the saber saw with the sex toy attachment bit...

I know this outs me a giant pervert(but hey thats no secret)

It serves them right for being too cheap to spring for the actual attachment(yes, they are real, and yes wtf at that too)

OK ,I have not read the link yet but from every ones comments I have a pretty good Idea what I am about to read. LOL

Was probably fun for the first 10 seconds. Im sure the saw was wide
open and now the wife is too.

Free " C " sections by Doctor Sawz-all only one per customer.

Ok I better stop know.

Billy must've caught wind of this thread. Out in the shop today, he waved the needle scaler at me and asked "Hey babe, ya interested???"

-
Back