wth tornadoes in the middle of the winter

-

dodgeboy

Reaction score
had some tornadoes blow thru here( central il ) this evening still pretty windy now went to leave to go t own little while ago and the only way we have in and out of here and its under 3 ft of water,yea

Yea it blew thru here earlier today headed ur direction...if u see a small gerbil like fuzzy creature with gray hair grab it its my toupe..lol...freaky weather

No tornados here, but thunder and lightning during snowstorm last week was interesting

With Last nights' storm, that makes 14 more inches of snow this week. At this pace, my ragtop won't see salt free pavement until May. I live in the wrong state to love cars.

Was coming up 65 from Alabama and drove right into that crap about 20 miles below Louisville. Pressure washed all the salt and stuff off the Freightliner. Wind and lightning was wild. I got a hotel room in La Grange, Ky before the second wave hit!
There was all kinds of furry lookin stuff layin along the 4 lane today, one might have been your dome rug!!!

Yea it blew thru here earlier today headed ur direction...if u see a small gerbil like fuzzy creature with gray hair grab it its my toupe..lol...freaky weather

Im not grabbing anything fuzzy that belongs on another dude. Just ain't gonna happen. sorry

-
Back