Status
Not open for further replies.

boosted

Life Needs Air
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Very cool car... Volare front end with power steering and power disk brakes. Coil springs, adjustable crossmember. Car was set up for a sbf and c4 but would take a /6 easy. Has an 8 3/4 rear with 3:23 gears. I was going to air ride it and have it for a rough looking cruiser.. Only a few small rust holes in trunk pan. Good thing the trunk pan is flat.. Easy fix or just live with it..

I want to trade it for any dart 72 back with any motor in it..As long as it will run.. I just don't have time to build this car or another one.. Well let me rephrase that I am always open to race car rollers...

I also like about any older mopar wagons, a body's or B body's.. Make me an offer.. May trade for an enclosed trailer also that is at least 12' long.

Car already has the power brake booster installed, the auto brake pedal and the auto shifter. All the hard work is done..

PM me here and I will send you pics of anything you would like to know.. Asking $3000 for the car but if you have something I like who cares about what the dollar amount is.. Cant go up for sure/// I like to swap even...

Attachments

• IMG-20120225-00007 (Large).jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 732
  • 31412 005 (Large).jpg
    80 KB · Views: 701
  • 31412 008 (Large).jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 663
  • 31412 009 (Large).jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 674
  • 31412 016 (Large).jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 646
  • 31412 003 (Large).jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 655
nice rat rod - too bad i have too many projects and my father wouldn't like it if i get another one.

where in the south are you located?

Great seller here guys! I bought a car off of him a few years ago. He's real honest with what he has. Looks like a fun project you have there. Good luck with the sale man.

31820, Midland, GA

Off of I-85, south west of Atlanta, North East of Columbus a scant hop.

Come and get it... Make a cash offer someone.. I may lose my mind and let this one go at a great price.

Mr. 2.4 how is the Dart?

It's setting in idle right now. We moved it to the back burner in favor of a Duster that I bought. Thinking about making a altered wheel base project out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back